Saturday, September 12, 2009

Greetings, Friends

Hello, Hola, and Chow. Even though that's not how you spell it.

This blog is not for the purpose of me rambling about stuff. Although there is a chance I may ramble. This is for me to alert peoples about book-related things. And interesting things. And generally me rambling on about cool stuff while apologizing for the fact that I'm not sticking to the topic.
So. Quote of the Day (which I will NOT have every day)

"The skill of writing is to create a context in which other people can think." -Edwin With A Long Last Name That Starts With A S.


I will be adding little widgety things as I go. I hope to get a Shelfari widget so you can all see what I am reading. That should be good.


For info on the books, and for other stuff pertaining to this, go to http://sites.google.com/site/elvenarmywrites/

That's my site. I'll try to mostly post everything in both places, but most likely information will be here. And so Huzzah.

And I'm running out of ideas as to what to write here. I'm a writer who can't write blog posts. Wonderful.

Best,

-Olivia

1 comment:

Talk to me.