- It was hard to understand some people at some points, but that goes with pretty much every performance of anything.
- The music= great addition. And it really was. I'm not just saying that out of fear. ;)
- I was surprised it was so short (especially since one of the kids selling lemonade outside told us it would last until 12)
- I thought the costumes were really cool, although I'm not sure why
- It's awesome how that set will be used for the professional performance in August.
- The abbreviations made it more difficult to understand the plot (or at least the motivations BEHIND the plot), and I feel bad for anyone who didn't read the summary beforehand.
So there's my proof that I went. And I enjoyed it (although the lemonade kinda sucked.)