Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More Quotes

"If it weren't for being so attracted to women, I would way definitely be gay." - my dad


"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - Bertrand Russell


"One cannot and must not try to erase the past merely because it does not fit the present." - Golda Meir


"I never learned from a man who agreed with me." - Robert A. Heilein


Exams this week. Yay. 
At least my Latin teacher bought us bagels today and in English we got to look over the (20 page) test, which has been customized so that all of the vocab exercises are about us. Also, I kind of adore my English teacher for entirely unrelated reasons (such as that she has in the past helped put two students through college via her second job because they couldn't afford it otherwise. That woman is amazing).

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's cool. Who is your English teacher? (Of course I know who teaches Latin, as my French class is (was) held in his room. I love the fish-fountain.)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.