I was cleaning my room today and found a piece of paper I haven't looked at since around this time last year--a list of questions my pre-calc teacher wrote on the board toward the end of the semester for our contemplation.
- Are you aware that your actions impact others?
- Are there people in this world you appreciate? Do they know it?
- Are you succeeding to your fullest potential?
- Are you willing to step out of your comfort zones?
- Are you seeing the change you want in your life? If not, what are you doing about it?
- Does character count?
This makes me happy.