Saturday, November 5, 2011

An Abundance of Quotes Part Next

“Books are humanity in print.” - Barbara W. Tuchman


"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum floats to the top." - Edward Abbey


"The idea is to die young as late as possible." - Ashley Montagu


"This is what I learned: that everybody is talented, original and has something important to say." - Brenda Ueland


"Only passions, great passions can elevate the soul to great things." - Denis Diderot


My NaNoWriMo fever has gotten to the point where I'm working on my Huckleberry Finn project for English and get excited when its word count hits 1667.


Novel Count: ~9400
Huck Finn Count: ~2300


UPDATE:


After four additional hours, the Huck Finn project as been completed (at nearly 4,000 words). There shall be much rejoicing and eating of lunch. Oh hey look, homework for the rest of my classes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.