Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The End is HERE!

I finished the first draft of The Clockwork Experiment!!!!!!!!!!


The thought of finishing was infinitely better than actually finished, though. Now all I can think about is the editing and how much more I have to do before the book itself is actually done.

Anecdote:

My dad told me I need to start reading Snow Crash this morning. I told him there are 33 minutes left of this morning (which there was at the time). I said "I have only one sentence left before I am done with the first draft of my book and you will let me write it!" Of course, then he grabbed my wrists so I couldn't type.

But I got it written. Ha.

But now I should probably go play Super Smash Bros. with my cousins. My parents don't want me on the computer all day.

2 comments:

  1. Nope, but I'll read about 10 pages next Wednesday, and then edit & email the next 40 or so.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.