Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Manuscript!

"Destiny is for people who are too lazy to create alternate timelines." - R. Stevens




This is the mirror image of the legit manuscript I'm to blurb, because I'm too lazy to hunt down my sister's camera and take a proper picture that's the right way around with good lighting. 


I picked it up from the bookstore they sent it to-reserved under my name behind the front desk, which was cool-this evening. And it really is just a bunch of papers bound together. As long as I say something positive and cool-sounding, the letter shoved in between the pages says it could be published in the ARC or even the final version.


And how awesome would that be? I'm half willing to say whatever they want me to, now (kidding, Penguin! I'm kidding!). 


Because it's not as if I didn't have enough books to read already. What was I doing all Thanksgiving break, anyway? Oh, right. Playing Skyrim and working my way through the final season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.