Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Grapefruit Sky of Doom (that'll make you read the post, won't it?)

I've been requested to post more often, which is something I've been meaning to do anyway. Hopefully this will be the start of a trend.

I'd forgotten how much I love going to Writing Club. Now I remember. It made up for the boringness that is Biology class, and my day turned out to be pretty excellent overall. Thanks, Ezra (and Cindy), for all of the great feedback and ideas. I've needed someone to kick me back into gear on The Clockwork Experiment, and this evening definitely did the trick. Now I'm just conflicted whether or not to wish for the weekend (in order to get started revising and continuing) or want the rest of the week to multiply into several more days at least (since I love my 1st and 2nd periods and don't want them to end).

Comments on Imps From Heaven please?

I've finished the Lost Symbol. I was disappointed with the end, but I realize that Dan Brown's a writer, not a high-level Mason with enormous secrets( OR IS HE????), so what did I expect? I enjoyed the book, though, so don't let me discourage you from reading it.
Now I'm borrowing the 4th Diary of a Wimpy Kid from my almost-9-year-old cousin. Then I'll probably start in on the sci-fi book my dad bought tonight (it includes washing machines gossiping based on the data from the clothing analyzations). It sounds very funny.

On other news, I've finished the 4th part of Ascension, which I will probably be reading next meeting depending on whether or not Sam is there (since she seems to really like those). If I were to give it a humorous title, it would be something like "Grapefruit Sky of Doom." As for a serious title...maybe "Enlightenment"?

1 comment:

Talk to me.