Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Presence

"There are people who, instead of listening to what is being said to them, are already listening to what they are going to say themselves." - Albert Guinon


Earlier today, Hayley G. Hoover of Five Awesome Girls fame announced a new project: Presence.


The idea is for it to be part advice column and part online magazine, and while the only post on it so far is a description of how it came to be, I love it already. 
Read the first post (or the About The Blog page, or both), and then come back.


No, seriously, go read them. :)


I think this concept and mission are definitely things that the world is lacking. Hayley has a decent-sized following on both her YouTube channel and her personal blog, the majority of whom I assume are girls, and Presence will only grow from there due the fact that it looks like it will apply to girls (and guys) outside of her normal YouTube sphere.


I only wish I had the audience and the inspiration to launch a project similar in structure to this. Unfortunately, I only have 10 of you subscribers (officially, I don't know who reads it outside of Blogger) and no ideas as to what I would write about.
Therefore, it is a wish to be shelved for a long time, possibly forever.


Oh, and I've decided to try and re-read Deathly Hallows by Friday night. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.