Thursday, December 16, 2010

An Abundance of Quotes Part 3

“That brief walk was one of those moments he knew he’d remember and look back on, one of those moments that he’d try to capture in the stories he told. Nothing was happening, really, but the moment was thick with mattering.” - John Green


"The most important scientific revolutions all include, as their only common feature, the dethronement of human arrogance from one pedestal after another of previous convictions about our centrality in the cosmos." - Stephen Jay Gould


"Love is space and time measured by the heart." - Marcel Proust


"One can acquire everything in solitude except character." - Stendhal


I love 1 because I can identify with it a heck of a lot.


I love 2 because it rings with the humor of truth.


I love 3 because it sounds pretty.


I love 4 because it is good to know.


The Abundance Series:


Part 1
Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.