Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm Still Here

It's been what, almost a week since I last posted? You probably thought I'd died or something. 
Sorry about that. Things came up.


To make up for it, though, I'm going to smush several different things into one post to keep you all entertained.


1. An Abundance (or rather not) of Quotes:


"It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one." - George Washington


"We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves." - Galileo Galilei


2. Something Funny


3. Something Me-Related


No word from the agent yet. But the band has a blog now, which you can go follow for songs and updates and stuff. I'll say all of the important things on here as well, but there will be lyrics and demos and such over there.


4. Something Related To Patterns/Philosophy/Perception


On an entirely unrelated note, someone asked me for help with an essay on Lord of the Flies earlier this evening. She was supposed to make a "contemporary reference" and wanted to know what that meant.


I immediately decided that if it were my essay, I would write about how the book relates to Inception and the effects they both have on their respective consumers. (She didn't find the idea nearly as appealing as I do.)


Wouldn't that be cool? I might still do it as a post sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.