Sunday, July 4, 2010

Free Proof Copy

I didn't submit Clockwork to Createspace for my free proof copy. Instead, I compiled a collection of poetry, short stories, essays, and a few blog posts into one document and submitted that. It's a gift for my grandma. It was only free if I chose the cheapest shipping option, which means it probably won't arrive here until I'm back at home again, but it did ship the day before yesterday, so...


I just finished Book of Shadows, by Alexandra Sokoloff yesterday, and I enjoyed it a lot.
Now I've started Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld, which is about this massive flying whale war machine. Yes, you read that correctly. Flying whale war machine that's alive. Which is pretty awesome. It takes place in World War 1, but with a slightly different history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.