Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Quote

"It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place."


H. L. Mencken


On a side note: guys, where is your Clockwork feedback????? Emily's nearly finished, and she's given me some of the best feedback I've ever had (as in "YES I'M GLAD YOU NOTICED THAT" and "Oh. Okay. I'll go fix that."
But that's just one person. And I know you guys all have opinions. Or are you waiting for tonight?
Oh! Meeting tonight! Hooray! I've been looking forward to this week immensely.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent quote.

    I have been busy lately, hence I have not finished Clockwork yet, but I will.
    I thought the meeting went rather well. It was interesting all the new people that came.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.