Friday, September 24, 2010

I've Got To Get Back To Hogwarts

Written on 9/16/10, typed on 9/18/2010


"If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?"


My first and boring answer is "here," but since that isn't what the question wants, I'll head into my other answer.


Hogwarts. 
I feel that that speaks for itself as to why, but since the end of journaling hasn't been declared...
Boarding school in a CASTLE with ghosts and secret passages and fantastic food and MAGIC THAT WORKS. And owls that carry your mail-- come on, that's awesome. Also Quidditch.


Even if I had to live there as a Muggle, I could still take some classes: Arithmancy, Ancient Runes, History of Magic, Potions, Care of Magical Creatures, Muggle Studies, and Astronomy.
That's more than a full schedule for 1st and 2nd years. I just don't get to take the fun ones- (Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, and Charms).
I'd only be able to add one when I reached 3rd year (which would probably be Muggle Studies, because I'd want to take that as little as possible-- I know about Muggles.)


The only issue I have with Hogwarts is that their library doesn't appear to have much fiction.


And while I'm talking about Harry Potter...


There's this thing called A Very Potter Musical (as well as A Very Potter Sequel) on YouTube done by a college acting department. It's downright hilarious. Go watch them. http://www.youtube.com/starkidpotter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.