Sunday, October 3, 2010

Quote

"…Both you and I live in worlds that tell us there are only two important things: One is the acquisition of goods, and the other is either the acquisition or the avoidance of sex…
The question of who’s a virgin and who’s a virgout is not the most interesting question, and the romantic relationships in your life are not the only important relationships." - John Green


"Foolish writers and readers are created for each other." - Horace Walpole


"To live a good life as a good person, it doesn't matter how you got there. It just matters that you do." - Hank Green

My neighbors had their annual pumpkin carving contest last night. I didn't enter, but I was over there for most of the time.
The one that won in the kids' category was a supposedly free-hand rendition of a werewolf. It was amazing.
My dad did Pacman with the four ghosts, and pinned colored paper to the inside of the ghosts.
However, the highlight of the evening was a drawing my 6 year-old neighbor had done on a different neighbor's driveway of a, shall we say, anatomically detailed man. We assume he did it in total innocence, but it was hilarious. The owners of the house assumed it was a prank by a friend. Not so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.