Monday, October 11, 2010

For The Love Of...


"Don’t make stuff to make money, because you will never make enough money.
Don’t make stuff because you want to be famous, because you will never feel famous enough.
Make gifts for people. And work hard on those gifts in hopes that those people will notice the gifts and will like the gifts. Maybe they will notice how hard you worked and maybe they won’t, trust me, I know it’s frustrating.
But ultimately, that doesn’t change anything, because your responsibility is not to the people you’re making the gift for, but to the gift itself.” - John Green


And that there is my philosophy on writing, blogging, video-blogging, music, and pretty much every other creative escapade I endeavor to do.


"Most of the best reasons for loving places are people." - Hank Green


Insert some interesting philosophical stuff here for me, will you? I have a Lord of the Flies pre-seminar to write (it's 4 and a half pages so far and only halfway done), so I don't have time.


Good Lord, I just checked the stats and I got a whopping 51 views on the review of Lowecase. Thanks for the re-tweet, DFTBA Records! If any of you ALL CAPS fans stuck around for other posts, hi! That was unexpected. That post is now the second most-viewed, with Fear being the first.


Here's the second episode of the Quad N: Great (NaNo-Tastic!) Expectations





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trECt5-TJY0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.