Sunday, June 6, 2010

More Quotes

I was cleaning out my Creative Writing binder, putting things in other places, etc., so I'll have an empty binder for a class next semester, and I found some quotes that you might enjoy, but I'm mostly putting them here so the Internet will save them for me.

"I only write when I'm inspired, and I make sure I'm inspired every morning at 9 a.m." -Peter De Vries

I was still in bed at 9 this morning.

"Asking a writer how he feels about critics is like asking a lamppost how it feels about dogs." -Christopher Hampton

"This world may be a phantasm, and existence may be merely a dream, but this dream or phantasm to me is real enough if by using reason well we are deceived by it." - Leibniz

And I had two more...but now I have no idea where they are. But they were pretty good ones about fate and the sum of a person's character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.