Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Net Neutrality

I try to keep the rest of my online life out of this blog, unless there's something directly related, or if I'm just bored and feel like writing about something.

However, I think this is extremely important, and should be shared with as many people as possible. Plus, the video's hilarious.



If the embed didn't work, go watch the video here and then come back.

John and Hank, of course, are the vlogbrothers. Maureen is a YA author who I like very much. Wil Wheaton is an actor from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Luke and Kristina comprise my favorite band, and the Mythbuster guy is, well, a Mythbuster.

If you click on the link to http://www.savetheinternet.com/ (which you should), there is a button in the upper left-hand corner that says "Act Now." Click on it. Fill out your information (it's important). The site will send an email to your senators and representative for your district.

I've watched the video three times now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.